Micro Fine Misting Systems
Offering quality, performance and reliability that no other brand can match
Pro MistTM micro fine misting systems are the choice of professionals, being used for over 16 years by more zoos, theme parks, breeders, hobbyists and other specialty markets worldwide than any other comparable brand.
4 MODELS TO CHOOSE FROM
The Pro Mist™ standard models PM-50 & PM-50D as well as our flagship models, the Pro Mist™ PM-60 & PM-70 premium systems.
Our Pro Mist™ PMP series pumps are the only units specifically designed and built for the extreme pressures and demands of a misting system. Our premium pumps use proprietary designs and components that will outperform and outlast Shurflo, Flojet, Aquatec, Gorman-Rupp or any other standard booster pump sold by our competitors.
Our Pro Mist™ PM-50 & 50D systems offer these quality features at an affordable price:
- Pump will outperform and outlast more expensive brands. All components UL and NSF approved.
- Whisper quiet operation.
- Pump can run dry without damage and can be operated intermittently or continuously as required.
- Totally self-priming pump up to 10' TDH that allows any container to be used as a reservoir. No flooded suction needed.
- Kink-resistant premium high-pressure custom tubing that needs no special tools to cut. (Available in colors by special order)
- Standard industry quick connect plastic 80º low flow nozzles provide good performance. Available in reduced drip or regular. PM-50D includes our Point&Lock™ locking adjustable nozzle assemblies.
- Can operate up to 15 nozzles and is easily upgraded. Pump is covered with a 3 year warranty.
- All system components are treated with Bioshield® (a $20.00 value) to offer superior long-term protection against dangerous microbes.